Get ready for Digital Warfare. The only cybersecurity firm able to assess with real world methods and exploits from underground, dark web and government toolkits, all by former intelligence operatives.
There are 12 main requirements in six overarching goals for PCI DSS compliance. According to the PCI SSC, a vendor must complete the following tasks as part of its PCI compliance checklist:
Goal 1. Build and maintain a secure network.
1. Install and maintain a firewall configuration to protect card holder data (CHD).
2. Not use vendor-supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters.
Goal 2: Protect cardholder data.
3. Protect stored cardholder data.
4. Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks.
Goal 3: Maintain a vulnerability management program.
5. Use and regularly update antivirus software.
6. Develop and maintain secure systems and applications.
Goal 4: Implement strong access control measures.
7. Restrict access to cardholder data by business need-to-know.
8. Assign a unique ID to each person with computer access.
9. Restrict physical access to cardholder data.
Goal 5: Regularly monitor and test networks.
10. Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data.
11. Regularly test security systems and processes.
Goal 6: Maintain an information security policy.
12. Maintain a policy that addresses information security.
Digital Warfare can help you in your PCI Compliance goals, Contact us today to find out how.